Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dear caucasian men in SE Asia,

This is just a word to the wise. Just because a Caucasian woman speaks to you does not mean she would like to be a part of your future life. I am not interested in sleeping with you. I am merely being led by the hand (literally) to come speak to you because you are the only other 'farang' in sight and that means we must know each other. I am happy you are here to be with your wife's family (huge surprise) but could you please tell her that I am not trying to persuade you back to the light side. Also, her dagger eyes can't offend me. I'm used to people staring at me 24/7.   
Also, telling me you knew I was American by my accent is not a conversational topic. I can tell that you are German or British by your accent but don't mention it because it doesn't need to be said. So, please, smile, play along and in two minutes you can go back to your day. 
Over and out, big guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment